Intellectual Property Claim
Shoesburst supports the protection of intellectual property and asks their artists, designers and users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been used without your permission, please contact us. See below. It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website, http://www.copyright.gov. To file a notice of infringement with Shoesburst, you must provide a written communication (by email or regular mail) that sets out the information specified in the list below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material, we suggest that you first contact a lawyer. To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
- Identify with sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. This includes identification of the web page or specific posts, as opposed to entire sites. Posts must be referenced by either the dates in which they appear or by the permalink of the post. Include the URL to the concerned material infringing your copyright (URL of a website or URL to a post, with title, date, name of the emitter), or link to initial post with sufficient data to find it.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Shoesburst to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Shoesburst to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- Sign the document with either your physical or electronic signature; and
- Send the written communication to:
Shoesburst Legal Department Newport Beach, CA 92660 OR email to: Shoesburst Legal Department email@example.com Please include section numbers.